Another watercolor painting I did sometime over a year ago. I took 2 separate elements and put them together for one painting. In hindsight, I should have probably chosen to make the car/helicopter collision behind him a little larger to fill more of the background.
And it doesn't come off as clear in the scan as on the original, but I had tried to do a subtle effect of smoke rising from the bottom portion of the image. Maybe if I had had some of the smoke slightly obscure some of the lower pants areas in a few places it may have worked better than having it appear to only be behind him.
The stronger parts are the face and most of his shirt. I also think I did a decent job of making parts of the holster actually look like worn leather. The hand ended up a little bit overworked and nothing I did after a certain point was making much of a difference.